The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

A tutorial collab with bugs?

Very nice and everything and can help out, but there are WAY TOO MANY FLAWS for me to rate this good.
A shitload of the examples had bugs in them and some tutorials didn't even work (the scripted camera for example).
Try better bug testing next time and also make sure your tutorials actually work.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great game!

Lol, it's so sick and bloody, but its so fun!!!
I like using a chainsaw and disconnecting every part of his body then putting them back together--its also fun to switch the legs with the arms XD

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Dissapointing

THe mouse problem ruins the whole game for me...also, I find it very difficult without cheats on, a health bar would be nice =/

Block Drop Block Drop

Nice, Relaxing, Pleasent

This was truly a well-crafted game-random levels and music and a nice logical way to play. The music and ambience was relaxing and I actually found myself nodding off to sleep for a second once.

@DSC: there's no level load because all the levels are randomly generated, and so are the codes

Sin Mark Sin Mark

It's not bad

This game isn't that bad, but honestly, you can't jump, and you have no melee weapon. Those are my only problems with this game. Everything else is pretty much perfect.